Sunday, November 22, 2015

Weekend Scenes

It's been a while. As you can see by the photos I have returned from Europe. I've been home for about a month and I'm already dreaming of another trip. Oh the joy of seeing different parts of the world! Time to start saving up again.

I'm getting back into the swing of things around here. I've just started to do a little sewing again and I'm almost always knitting. I can never seem to keep my hands still. So when I can I sit and I knit. I've also been doing a bit of baking, but not nearly enough. It's important that I bake often so that I don't lose the skills that I once worked so hard to attain whilst in school.

Below are a few snaps from this weekend. Life is good, God is great, and today my heart is full. I hope the same for you.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig