Friday, October 2, 2015

Exhausted

It's been non stop exploring since I left for Europe a week ago. I must say I am absolutely exhausted. Gosh I want to see it all but I know there is not nearly enough time. Oh well. I'll just have to get over that. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to take it easy. Will see how that goes though. London is so special to me that thought of missing a favorite spot makes me quite sad. It's been 5 years since I've last been in the city and I don't know when I'll be here again. I sure hope I don't go another 5 year stretch with out coming back…

As for today I spent the morning at my favorite museum, The V & A. After I went to Sketch for Afternoon Tea. This quirky tea room was quite the experience. The food was delightful and the art was enjoyable. Oh and the restrooms were pretty interesting too. See photo with egg shaped pods. Yes those are bathroom stalls. Then I headed to another favorite spot, Loop. It's the most charming yarn shop. I was so excited when I came across it 5 years ago when I did my semester abroad. It's got such a cozy feel! After that it was time to visit Tate Modern. I browsed for a few hours and then went on the hunt for food. Didn't get many photos at the museum because my phone was going to die.
The photos below I snapped well walking to the museum. It was after five on a friday evening so of course all the pubs were packed. England, you are a real treat.
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here yet but the weather has been phenomenal for the entirety of my trip. Sunny and cool highs around 65 degrees. I mean it's been dreamy. I sure wasn't expecting it.
xo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig