Saturday, September 26, 2015

Copenhagen

A few photos from my evening stroll in the city. After a long 11 hour flight I arrived in Denmark around 4pm. Grabbed my luggage and quickly made my way to the hostel. After I checked in I immediately went for a walk. Gosh those old buildings and cobblestone roads still bring a great deal of excitement. So happy i get to explore a new city/culture. Looking forward to visiting many museums tomorrow. I'll be back with more photos then. For now I will try and conquer this jet lag. It's 2 PM California time and 11 PM in Copenhagen. Time to force my body to actually try and sleep. Luckily I'm exhausted but I'm pretty sure my brain is going to think I'm just taking a nap. Will see how this goes… Night!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig