Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

My heart is full. Yet another lovely Thanksgiving with those I hold near and dear. I spent my day prepping the house with my mom for our delicious feast. Like last year I contributed Challah bread. It's becoming a thanksgiving tradition which I don't mind one bit. I think it's the prettiest bread there is. I mean you really can't go wrong with a braided loaf. This year I made 4, 5, and 6 strand braids (pictured below).

On another note, the weather was quite warm today. We had a high of 90 degrees! I have a love/hate relationship with LA weather. We have so many warm sun filled days that it always has me craving cooler weather. I mean I'm quite grateful for the beautiful weather but sometimes you just need a nice long break from it. At least enough time for me to start to miss it and start to appreciate it again. With that being said we spent a bit of time hanging out in the front yard before our feast. My cousin Jackie (pictured in the second to last photo) was gifted the same camera I have for her birthday. I started to teach her a few things and she snapped the photos on the bottom of the page. Well I hope everyone had a lovely day celebrating Thanksgiving!
-Es
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig