Monday, November 24, 2014

Knit List


1. Tynd / Woolfolk Yarn found here.
2. Triangle gauge found here.
3. Addi Click Lace Set found here.
4. Yarn Swift found here.
5. Wild Color found here.
6. Knit Wit magazine found here.
7. PomPom Quarterly found here.
8. Spinni (Wool I) found here.
9. Ondawa Pattern found here.
10."Knit and let knit" tote found here.

Such a lovely list isn't it? A bit of everything- yarn, magazines, books, patterns and tools. You really can't go wrong. I would love to try and knit the Ondawa sweater. Isn't it stunning? It certainly looks like a time consuming and challenging project but so enjoyable. I do always like a good challenge. Oh and the Woolfolk yarn is simply stunning. I can't wait to get my hands on some. What's on your knitting wishlist?
-Esther
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig