Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gift Making

These days any spare time I have is spent working on gifts for friends and family. I adore both gifting and receiving handmade gifts. I think it's so wonderful to be able to give a unique and one of kind present. This weekend I finished a quilt for one of my favorite littles. I hope it will be something she will cherish as time passes. I chose to do the most basic and simple quilt pattern there is. Six by six inch squares sewn together. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It is sewn with some of the same fabrics I used in the clothing items I've sewn for her this past year. Looking forward to sharing more photos of gifts I made this holiday season. I just have to get them to friends and family first before I share them on the blog. I don't want to ruin the surprise for them. Happy Christmas!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Marquis | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig